Farmington, March 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global Healthcare Equipment Leasing Market is to Grow at a CAGR of 9.2% During the Forecast Period 2022-2030. A lease is a formal contract that lets someone use something in exchange for monthly rent. In return, the person who owns or rents out the item gets payments every month and gets the money back at the end of the lease. Medical equipment leases are one of the many types of leases you can get today. Unlike traditional financial products like loans or mortgages, these leases do not quickly transfer ownership. During recessions and times of austerity, many healthcare organizations put off buying medical devices and tools. In these situations, healthcare groups rent equipment from reputable companies and financial sponsors to meet the needs of patients and staff.
Request Sample Copy of Report “Healthcare Equipment Leasing Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030”, published by Contrive Datum Insights.
Healthcare Equipment Leasing Market Recent Developments:
- In February 2022, First Horizon and Toronto-Dominion Bank signed an agreement for TD to acquire First Horizon in an all-cash transaction of approximately $13 billion. This strategy has helped the company establish a solid position in the market.
- In January 2018, Kabbage extended a $250,000 line of credit. This line of credit expansion provides existing and new customers with the funds needed to purchase specialized equipment and site expansion, among other things. This strategy helps the company strengthen its market position.
Healthcare Equipment Leasing Market Dynamics:
The medical equipment rental business is mostly driven by how cheap these services are and how much more people are spending on private health care. At the same time, growth is also being driven by rising demand from new countries. Hospitals prefer to lease expensive assets instead of buying them because the costs of doing so are lower. In the past few years, hospital finances have changed quickly as acute care providers have become more reliant on capital leasing to pay for new buildings and many other projects. As the number of mid-sized clinics and hospitals that offer advanced medical services grows, the business should be able to reach new markets.
When you rent medical tools, you have to deal with a number of problems. The problem of who owns something is one of the most usual. Until the end of the lease, the person who rents medical equipment does not own it as much as the person who owns it. Even if the equipment can’t be used during the rental time, the renter must pay the full amount. The only bad thing about renting medical tools is this.
In 2021, most of the money will come from North America. Total healthcare spending continues to increase as healthcare providers meet the growing medical needs of an aging U.S. population; Healthcare equipment will continue to be prone to technological change, spurring demand for Healthcare equipment rental in downstream markets and growth in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries are some of the factors that are expected to boost the market during the forecast period. For example, Alliance Funding Group (AFG) helps small, medium, and big businesses pay for equipment. AFG has leased and loaned more than $2 billion worth of tools to more than 25,000 customers all over the United States. Also, renting tools with a shorter product lifecycle is often cheaper. As health care workers move from volume-based care to value-based care and become more well-known, complex medical devices are likely to become more important to them. So, it makes more people want to rent medical tools. From what has been said so far, it seems likely that North America will have the largest market share during the forecast time.
Buy this Premium Research Report@
Scope of Report:
|Growth Rate||9.2% from 2023 to 2030|
|By Type||Surgical and Therapy Leasing Equipment, Digital and Electronic Equipment, Storage and Transport Leasing Equipment, Personal and Homecare Leasing Equipment, DME, Other|
|By Applications||Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Others|
|By Companies||De Lage Landen International, GE Capital, National Technology Leasing, Oak Leasing, Rotech Healthcare, Siemens Financial Services, and Others|
|Historical Year||2017 to 2021|
|Forecast Year||2023 to 2030|
Healthcare Equipment Leasing Market Key Segments Covered:
Top Market Players:
De Lage Landen International, GE Capital, National Technology Leasing, Oak Leasing, Rotech Healthcare, Siemens Financial Services, and Others.
Healthcare Equipment Leasing Market by Types:
- Surgical and Therapy Leasing Equipment
- Digital and Electronic Equipment
- Storage and Transport Leasing Equipment
- Personal and Homecare Leasing Equipment
Healthcare Equipment Leasing Market by Applications:
- Diagnostic Centers
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe: (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific: (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa: (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America: (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
Check out more related studies published by Contrive Datum Insights:
- Brain Computer Interface Market – The global Brain Computer Interface Market was valued at USD 2.79 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 9.31 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 16.26% from 2023 to 2030. In 2021, more than 41% of all revenue came from North America. This was mostly because this region spent a lot on research and development and had a lot of clinical trials on brain devices. Also, neurodegenerative diseases like Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and Huntington’s are becoming more common in this region, which should help the market grow.
- Medical Equipment Financing Market – The global Medical Equipment Financing Market was valued at USD 161.89 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 277.89 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.99% from 2023 to 2030. North America has become the biggest market for medical equipment financing. In 2021, it was worth $45.93 billion. The main reason for this is that the financing rate for medical equipment is the best in the area. Medical device improvements and spending on medical infrastructure have helped this region become the most powerful in the world.
- Synthetic Biosensors Market – The global Synthetic Biosensors Market was valued at USD 25.8 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 47.6 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 7.96% from 2023 to 2030. North America will be the biggest market for synthetic biosensors in 2021 because there are more diseases that can kill people there. One of the main things driving the biosensor market in North America is the improvement and growth of technology in the medical diagnostics field. Market growth in North America is being driven by the fact that there are medical institutes and pharmaceutical research and development organizations there.
- Population Health Management (PHM) Market – The global Population Health Management (PHM) Market was valued at USD 34.44 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 184.51 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 20.5% from 2023 to 2030. In 2021, 46.9% of the money made in the population health management market came from North America. Total healthcare spending in the U.S. is expected to reach up to USD 4.8 trillion in 2021, which will make up nearly 20% of GDP. So, the alarming rise in healthcare costs is also driving up the need for a good PHM.
Customization of the Report: The report can be customized as per client needs or requirements.For any queries, you can contact us on [email protected] or +1 215-297-4078. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
Contrive Datum Insights (CDI) is a global delivery partner of market intelligence and consulting services to officials at various sectors such as investment, information technology, telecommunication, consumer technology, and manufacturing markets. CDI assists investment communities, business executives, and IT professionals to undertake statistics-based accurate decisions on technology purchases and advance strong growth tactics to sustain market competitiveness. Comprising of a team size of more than 100 analysts and cumulative market experience of more than 200 years, Contrive Datum Insights guarantees the delivery of industry knowledge combined with global and country-level expertise.
Social: Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter
Anna B. | Head Of Sales
Contrive Datum Insights
Phone: +91 9834816757 | +1 2152974078
Email: [email protected]
Contrive Datum Insights Press Releases
Latest Contrive Datum Insights Latest Reports