Published July 30, 2023
“Global Healthcare UV Disinfection Equipment Market– by Product Type (Automated and Germicidal Lamp Based), Deployment Mode (Mobile, Tabletop, Compact and Wall-mounted), Trends, Industry Competition Analysis, Revenue and Forecast To 2031.”
Get Free Sample Copy of Report : https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/request-sample/1172
According to the latest research by Insightace Analytics, the global healthcare UV disinfection equipment is expected to grow with a CAGR of 10.8 % during a forecast period of 2023-2031.
Ultraviolet light exists between optical and x-ray light. The replacement of CCFLs with LEDs made of silicon carbide, gallium nitride, and other materials will increase the demand for UV curing and medicinal photodynamic therapy applications.
UV disinfection equipment kills or inactivates bacteria by destroying nucleic acids and altering DNA, rendering them unable to perform critical cellular tasks. It is utilized in various applications, including air, food, and water purification. Drinking water, wastewater, and process water treatment use UV disinfection equipment.
The manufacturers are projected to invest heavily in R&D to improve the functionality of UV disinfection equipment for high-volume applications, including municipal drinking water and industrial process water treatment. Technology development has advanced in developing nations like India and China because of government initiatives supporting water and wastewater treatment.
Additionally, these emerging nations’ quick industrialization has polluted the air and water, negatively impacting rainfall and the quality of their natural water supplies. The market for UV disinfection equipment is anticipated to benefit from increased demand for safe and clean drinking water brought on by population growth and a shortage of freshwater supplies. Additionally, there is a rise in demand for automated UV-C light-based surface disinfection systems due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic worldwide.
The healthcare sector and other commercial organizations have called for the elimination of manual cleaning methods to curb the spread of the coronavirus. Throughout the forecast period, this aspect is anticipated to fuel the market for UV disinfection equipment.
North America is anticipated to be the major contributor to the healthcare UV disinfection equipment market over the forecast years. The main prospects to drive this market in the future are the growth in concerns over the effects of disinfection, chemical and biological contaminants as by-products in wastewater and water supply to the environment and human health.
Additionally, a new generation of UV disinfection equipment has been developed that is less expensive, ecologically friendly, simple to use, more efficient, and functions without leaving any residue. In addition, the Asia Pacific healthcare UV disinfection equipment market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period due to the rising demand for UV disinfection technology as a chemical disinfectant substitute.
Additionally, the COVID-19 pandemic’s appearance has increased demand for UV disinfection equipment because of the concern that diseases from contaminated surfaces could spread. Different coronaviruses, including SARS and MERS, and other infections can be killed by UV.
Major market players operating in the healthcare UV disinfection equipment market include AMENSCO MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, American Ultraviolet, Beijing Ikbolo, Guangdong Dongpin Beauty & Medical Technology, CLOROX HEALTHCARE, De Marco s.r.l., KOVER SRL, LIGHT PROGRESS, Lumalier, Medstar and Other Prominent Players.
Recent collaborations and agreements in the market:
- In April 2022, the renal business that Mar Cor Purification and Cantel Medical formerly ran, subsidiaries of STERIS Plc, was bought by Evoqua Water Technologies (NYSE: AQUA), an industry leader in mission-critical water treatment systems. In North America, Mar Cor is a top producer and provider of industrial, commercial, and medical water solutions. Mar Cor has extensive technological know-how in developing, constructing, and maintaining high-purity water treatment systems. With the help of this acquisition, Evoqua will be able to broaden the scope of its services in North America and offer tested water solutions to the healthcare sector.
- In October 2020, Hönle significantly increased its life science business by acquiring the disinfection expert STERILSYSTEMS. With this acquisition, Honle can broaden its focus to include creating ultra-effective UVC systems for water disinfection, odor neutralization, and surface sterilization.
Curious about this latest version of the report? Obtain Report Details @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/enquiry-before-buying/1172
Global Healthcare UV Disinfection Equipment Market, by Product Type, 2023-2031 (Value US$ Mn)
Global Healthcare UV Disinfection Equipment Market, by Deployment Mode, 2023-2031 (Value US$ Mn)
Global Healthcare UV Disinfection Equipment Market, by Region, 2023-2031 (Value US$ Mn)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
North America Healthcare UV Disinfection Equipment Market, by Country, 2023-2031 (Value US$ Mn)
Europe Healthcare UV Disinfection Equipment Market, by Country, 2023-2031 (Value US$ Mn)
- Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific Healthcare UV Disinfection Equipment Market, by Country, 2023-2031 (Value US$ Mn)
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
Latin America Healthcare UV Disinfection Equipment Market, by Country, 2023-2031 (Value US$ Mn)
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa Healthcare UV Disinfection Equipment Market, by Country, 2023-2031 (Value US$ Mn)
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Why should buy this report:
- To receive a comprehensive analysis of the prospects for the global healthcare UV disinfection equipment market
- To receive an industry overview and future trends of the healthcare UV disinfection equipment market
- To analyze the healthcare UV disinfection equipment market drivers and challenges
- To get information on the healthcare UV disinfection equipment market value (US$Mn) forecast to 2030
- Significant investments, mergers & acquisitions in the healthcare UV disinfection equipment market industry
For More Information @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/customisation/1172
InsighAce Analytic is a specializing in market research and consulting services that helps in building business strategies. Our mission is to provide high quality insights with using data analytics techniques and visualization tools that drives the disruption and innovation in market research industry. Our expertise is in providing syndicated and custom market intelligence reports with in-depth analysis and key market insights in a timely and cost-effective manner.
InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd.
Tel.: +1 551 226 6109
Email: [email protected]
Site Visit: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com
Subscribe Our Exclusive Newsletters @ https://www.linkedin.com/newsletters/latest-market-research-reports-6929319878155739136/
Read more: https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/news/insightace-analytic/healthcare-uv-disinfection-equipment-market-latest-trends-and-future-opportunities-analysis-to-2030#ixzz88vu6dRHx