DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Healthcare Equipment Leasing Market – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Demand in the global healthcare equipment leasing market is mainly driven by rising chronic diseases with a growing patient population, increased number of diagnostic and surgical procedures, high cost of healthcare equipment, rapid advancements in healthcare, an increasing number of hospitals & diagnostic centers, and others.
However, the growing demand for refurbished equipment, the risk of healthcare equipment obsolescence, and the availability of multiple procuring options might hinder the growth of the global market.
Healthcare equipment leasing involves making an agreement by the lessee with the lessor wherein the lessor allows the lessee to utilize the equipment for a particular period in exchange for lease rentals. Leasing companies can also provide finance for expensive healthcare equipment such as X-ray machines, MRI machines, and ventilators without investing huge capital.
The equipment obtained can be returned to the lessor or purchased at the prevailing market price at the end of the lease tenure. Purchasing healthcare equipment can be costly, so leasing will help medical centers procure healthcare equipment through leasing and acquiring up-to-date equipment.
The significant benefits of the healthcare equipment leasing market include low initial costs, liberty to upgrade, saving time and money, affordable and quality services, flexible terms, tax benefits, and reduced maintenance and repair costs.
Recent Key Developments In The Healthcare Equipment Leasing Market Are:
- In February 2022, First Horizon and Toronto-Dominion Bank signed an agreement for T.D. to acquire First Horizon in an all-cash transaction valued at approximately USD 13.0 billion. This strategy helped the company establish a secure position in the industry.
- In February 2020, Wells Fargo & Company established a vendor financing arrangement with Siemens Healthineers, providing hospitals and health systems across the United States with competitive, comprehensive financing choices.
Key Questions Answered:
1. How big is the healthcare equipment leasing market?
2. What is the growth rate of the global healthcare equipment leasing market?
3. Who are the key players in the global healthcare equipment leasing market?
4. What is healthcare equipment leasing?
5. What are some of the latest trends that will shape the future of the healthcare equipment leasing market?
6. Which region has the highest healthcare equipment leasing market share globally?
Opportunities & Trends
- Rapid Technological Advances in Healthcare Settings
- Growing Ease of Leasing Healthcare Equipment in Lmics
- Surge in Global R&D Activities & Laboratory Tests Volume
- Growing Number of Medical Imaging & Surgical Procedures
- High Capital & Procurement Costs of Healthcare Equipment
- Increase in Number of Diagnostic Centers & Hospitals
- Risk of Healthcare Equipment Obsolescence
- Increase in Popularity of Refurbished Healthcare Equipment
- Availability of Multiple Procuring Options for Healthcare Providers
Segmentation by Equipment
- Medical Imaging Equipment
- Surgical & Therapeutic Equipment
- Patient Monitoring Equipment
- Laboratory Equipment
- Durable Medical & Storage/Transport
Segmentation by Lease
- New Equipment Lease
- Used Equipment Lease
Segmentation by End-User
- Radiology/Medical Imaging Centers
- Clinics & Physician Offices
- Clinical & Research Laboratories
Segmentation by Geography
- North America
- South Korea
- The Philippines
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- General Electric Company
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Siemens Financial Services
- De Lage Landen International B.V.
- Oak Leasing
- Rotech Healthcare
Other Prominent Vendors
- BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions
- C Cube Advance Technologies
- CMS Funding
- Complete Leasing Solutions
- CSI Leasing
- First American Healthcare Finance
- First-Citizens Bank & Trust Company
- GreatAmerica Financial Services
- Henry Schein
- Insight Financial Services (IFS)
- Intuitive Surgical
- JA Mitsui Leasing
- Madison Capital
- Med One Group
- Meridian Group International
- MRI Depot
- National Equipment Leasing Company
- National Funding
- North Star Leasing
- Prudential Leasing
- SLR Investment
- Societe Generale Equipment Finance (SGEF)
- TD Bank
- Trust Capital
- Univest Capital
- Wells Fargo
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/un10z8