Key Market Driver
The main factor fueling the market’s expansion for portable ultrasound equipment is the rising demand for such equipment. Due to its simplicity of use, compact size, and superior results, portable ultrasound technology is becoming more and more popular. Portable ultrasound devices are created to provide very sophisticated home healthcare services for people. These devices incorporate wireless capabilities like Bluetooth and any near-field communication.
The development of technology has also made it possible for medical devices to be powered or recharged remotely using materials like textiles and plastics. Some manufacturers use semiconductor technology to create efficient, creative designs that use less power, lowering the overall system cost of portable gadgets by reducing power consumption.
For more information on the market driver and trends – Click here for a sample now!
Major Five Portable Ultrasound Equipment Companies:
The growing competition in the market is compelling vendors to adopt various growth strategies such as promotional activities and spending on advertisements to improve the visibility of their services. Some vendors are also adopting inorganic growth strategies such as M&As to remain competitive in the market.
The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Canon Inc.
- Clarius Mobile Health Corp.
- Esaote SpA
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corp.
- General Electric Co.
- Healcerion Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Siemens AG
Find additional highlights on the growth strategies adopted by vendors and their product
offerings, Read Latest Sample Report.
Portable Ultrasound Equipment Market Product Outlook
The sector of cart-trolley-based ultrasound devices will significantly increase its market share of portable ultrasound equipment. The market was dominated by cart-trolley-based ultrasound systems, which were increasingly being used by hospitals and healthcare facilities. This is so that many patients can be screened at once using devices that have high screen resolution and superior imaging quality.
View Sample Report: to know additional highlights and key points on various market
segments and their impact in coming years.
Portable Ultrasound Equipment Market Geography Outlook
North America will account for 41% of market growth. In North America, the US is a crucial market for portable ultrasound equipment. This region’s market will grow more quickly than other regions’ markets. Over the projected period, the prevalence of acute and chronic respiratory problems, as well as cardiovascular diseases, will help the portable ultrasound equipment market develop in North America.
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the
report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more.
Request sample report
Portable Ultrasound Equipment Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 13.3%
Market growth 2021-2025
USD 1.58 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW
Performing market contribution
North America at 41%
Key consumer countries
US, Germany, China, France, and Japan
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
Canon Inc., Clarius Mobile Health Corp., Esaote SpA, FUJIFILM Holdings Corp., General Electric Co., Healcerion Co. Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Koninklijke Philips NV, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Siemens AG
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for forecast period,
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03:Value chain: Healthcare equipment
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global – Market size and forecast 2020 – 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 – 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five Forces Summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition – Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Product – Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Product
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Product
- 5.3 Cart/trolley-based ultrasound equipment – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Cart/trolley-based ultrasound equipment – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Cart/trolley-based ultrasound equipment – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Handheld ultrasound equipment – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Handheld ultrasound equipment – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Handheld ultrasound equipment – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Market opportunity by Product
- Exhibit 21: Market opportunity by Product
6 Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 23: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 24: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 25: North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 26: North America – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 28: Europe – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 Asia – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: Asia – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 30: Asia – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 ROW – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: ROW – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: ROW – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 33: Key leading countries
- 7.8 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 34: Market opportunity by geography
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Volume drivers – Demand led growth
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 37: Impact of drivers and challenges
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.2 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 38: Vendor landscape
- 9.3 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 39: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 40: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 41: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 42: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 Canon Inc.
- Exhibit 43: Canon Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 44: Canon Inc. – Business segments
- Exhibit 45: Canon Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 46: Canon Inc. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 47: Canon Inc. – Segment focus
- 10.4 Clarius Mobile Health Corp.
- Exhibit 48: Clarius Mobile Health Corp. – Overview
- Exhibit 49: Clarius Mobile Health Corp. – Product and service
- Exhibit 50: Clarius Mobile Health Corp. – Key offerings
- 10.6 FUJIFILM Holdings Corp.
- Exhibit 54: FUJIFILM Holdings Corp. – Overview
- Exhibit 55: FUJIFILM Holdings Corp. – Business segments
- Exhibit 56: FUJIFILM Holdings Corp. – Key news
- Exhibit 57: FUJIFILM Holdings Corp. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 58: FUJIFILM Holdings Corp. – Segment focus
- 10.7 General Electric Co.
- Exhibit 59: General Electric Co. – Overview
- Exhibit 60: General Electric Co. – Business segments
- Exhibit 61: General Electric Co. – Key news
- Exhibit 62: General Electric Co. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 63: General Electric Co. – Segment focus
- 10.8 Healcerion Co. Ltd.
- Exhibit 64: Healcerion Co. Ltd. – Overview
- Exhibit 65: Healcerion Co. Ltd. – Product and service
- Exhibit 66: Healcerion Co. Ltd. – Key offerings
- 10.9 Hitachi Ltd.
- Exhibit 67: Hitachi Ltd. – Overview
- Exhibit 68: Hitachi Ltd. – Business segments
- Exhibit 69: Hitachi Ltd. – Key news
- Exhibit 70: Hitachi Ltd. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 71: Hitachi Ltd. – Segment focus
- 10.10 Koninklijke Philips NV
- Exhibit 72: Koninklijke Philips NV – Overview
- Exhibit 73: Koninklijke Philips NV – Business segments
- Exhibit 74: Koninklijke Philips NV – Key news
- Exhibit 75: Koninklijke Philips NV – Key offerings
- Exhibit 76: Koninklijke Philips NV – Segment focus
- 10.11 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Exhibit 77: Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. – Overview
- Exhibit 78: Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. – Business segments
- Exhibit 79: Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. – Key news
- Exhibit 80: Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 81: Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. – Segment focus
- 10.12 Siemens AG
- Exhibit 82: Siemens AG – Overview
- Exhibit 83: Siemens AG – Business segments
- Exhibit 84: Siemens AG – Key news
- Exhibit 85: Siemens AG – Key offerings
- Exhibit 86: Siemens AG – Segment focus
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 87: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 88: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 89: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 90: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 91: List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]